Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MacWorld = Apple Christmas

Today really feels like Christmas, an Apple Christmas that is.  A free update for my Apple TV which brings high definition movie rentals, Flickr support, full music store browsing, and other changes make the Apple TV about twice as useful as before.  As an early adopter of the device, I now feel much better about the money I initially spent on it.

The new iPhone 1.1.3 software update comes with improved Google Maps sporting a feature which finds my current location on the map!  Cool!  Bye bye GPS?  It will be nice to be able to customize the home screen as well.

Thanks Apple for helping me reach a state of technological nirvana!  I knew there was a reason I invested so much money in your products...

PS: I don't really care too much about the MacBook Air; pricey, under-featured, and small.  Hopefully it will appeal to some people out there.  The new Time Capsule wireless backup device looks pretty useful however.  Why on earth is Apple stock down to $169 a share?  Crazy.

No comments: