Monday, October 9, 2006

Full Key Codes 1.1 Review

fullkeycodes icon

A useful program for software developers, but the casual user won't find much to use it for. Extremely simple and to the point - this program displays characters as they are typed along with their key codes in hex, dec, and the ASCII number. Lower rating due to the 'unmacness' of an empty File menu and grayed out Preferences which don't work, but the app itself still gets the job done. A Windows version is available as well.

***__

2 comments:

tgarratt said...

Hey this looks like a great find so that I can program my speech recog. but when I click on it its just a bunch a scrambled jarble in he form of a note pad. Could someone please tell me the correct way to open this download?

Ryan said...

I've put up a zipped copy of it which works on my computer at the following URL:

http://drop.io/fullkeycodesosx